- 450g Buitoni penne rigate
- 2 tbs Buitoni extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 750g Jerusalem Artichokes, scrubbed and washed
- Pinch of chili
- Salt and pepper
- Finely chopped parsley
- 200ml vegetable stock
- 4 fresh tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- Shavings of Fiorucci Grana Padano, to serve.
1. Chop artichokes into chunks and keep in cold water.
2. Heat oil in a pot and soften onion and garlic.
3. Add drained artichokes and season with salt, pepper and chili. Stir fry for a couple of minutes then add the parsley.
4. Add the stock and cover. Simmer gently for about 15 minutes.
5. Add the chopped tomatoes and cook for a further 10 minutes till the artichokes are tender.
6. Meanwhile cook the pasta in salted water till al dente and serve tossed with the sauce and Parmesan shavings.